When you play at real money games or pay tournament fees, you will earn Frequent Player Points (FPP). As you accumulate FPPs, you will fill in your Gold Chip Meter.
Follow your progress of earning Gold Chips in the Euro Club Poker software by going to the “Rewards” tab and clicking on “Gold Chips.”
What Gold Chips Get You
- Gold Stacks Instant Cash: We pay you to play. Build Stacks of Gold Chips and we'll pay you instant cash and bonuses.
- Tournaments: Gold Chips serve as buy-ins to an exclusive set of tournaments offered under our Gold Tab.
Earning Gold Chips
As FPPs are accumulated they are instantly converted into Gold Chips. After earning your first Gold Chip of the month, you will need fewer FPPs to earn your next in that same month and so on. The earn rate listed below is reset at the beginning of each calendar month.
The more you play, the quicker you earn.
- First Gold Chip: 120 FPP
- Second Gold Chip: 115 FPP
- Third Gold Chip: 105 FPP
- Fourth Gold Chip: 90 FPP
- Fifth Gold Chip: 70 FPP
- Sixth Gold Chip: FREE *
- Seventh Gold Chip+: 70 FPP
Frequent Player Points
When you are dealt cards in a real money ring game, you'll earn 1 FPP for every dollar raked. At Euro Club, we believe a penny played should be a penny earned, so we're accurate down to the penny when it comes to FPPs. For example, if your table was raked $1.25, you will receive 1.25 FPP.
In tournament play, you'll earn 7 FPPs per dollar in tournament fees paid. The tournament fee paid is indicated by the "(+ $)" when registering for a tournament.
Earning Frequent Player Points
- Ring Games: $1 Rake = 1 FPP
- Tournaments: $1 Fee = 7 FPP